OASIS SEA WORLD CO., LTD. has the following rules for anyone who
wishes to swim with the Dolphins. Those rules are for both, the
safety and welfare of the customers and the Dolphins.
Preparation and Health issues:
- Wear swimming suit or shorts and a T-shirt, without zippers
or any other kind of metal (like buttons and such).
- Both, finger and toe nails need to be short (!), they will be
checked and if necessary further trimmed at OASIS.
- Any kind of jewelry and piercing (!) has to be removed.
- Shower before entering the water (provided at OASIS).
- No sunscreen or other lotions are to be used.
- Life Jackets are mandatory (supplied by OASIS).
- People under the influence will be not allowed to swim with
the Dolphins (alcohol, drugs).
- People with the following diseases are not allowed to swim
with the Dolphins: Cold, Asthma, Heart disease, Epilepsy, Tuberculosis,
Leprosy, Convulsion, HIV, Indigestion and any contagious disease.
- People with disabilities are not allowed to swim with the Dolphins.
- People with open wounds are not allowed to swim with the Dolphins.
- Children should be at least five (5) years old for the swimming
with the Dolphins.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to swim with the Dolphins.
In the Water:
- Do not make any unnecessary noises.
- Do not dive.
- Do not touch the head and blowhole of the Dolphins.
- Do not jump into the water.
- Do not hurt the Dolphins.
- Follow the instructions of the trainers.
This rules are not negotiable, please do respect them. Those rules
are not meant to discriminate people with disabilities or diseases
in any way, they are laid out according to Insurance issues and
the law. IMPORTANT: The OASIS, and therefor we, will
not refund any payments, if you, someone in your group or family,
is refused to take part in the swimming program, and there is
also no refund if the dolphins are not in the mood to play!