travelandfun.ch is operated by Travel and Fun Co., Ltd.,
hereinafter called TAF.
- You will require a valid credit card* for your reservation.
- All reservations should be placed at least four weeks prior
of the planed arrival.
- Rates are including 7% Vat
- Making payment by credit card* shall be regarded as your firm
confirmation of arrival.
- Payments by credit card are limited by law to a amount of 45'000.--
THB, therefor we have have to split any payment in two which is
over this limit. This measure was taken by the anti-money laundering
office of Thailand (AMLO) and is in force since August 2011. More
information about AMLO Thailand You will find here.
- Confirmed bank transfers are accepted and handled as a valid
and firm booking (*)
- Any changes to your reservation must be made two weeks prior
to the original planed arrival. The amendments must be made in
writing, quoting the booking reference number and the email address
you originally used to make your booking
- Currency conversions are based on approximate exchange rates
at the time of booking and should be used for approximate guide
- All fares and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing.
Such fares, prices, international rates of exchange, government
taxes and any other factors outside our control are subject to
change, which in turn may affect the rates quoted.
- You acknowledge and accept that TAF and its affiliates shall
not be liable for, or responsible for any foreign exchange rate
risk (exchange rate movements and rate fluctuations) in converting
the charge amount to your local currency.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a voucher
that is valid for your package and any other services detailed
in the offer conditions. At the time of booking you MUST ensure
that the email address given is correct and reachable. If you
do not receive any email from our system within 24 hours, you
are required to notify us immediately.
- Should you be unable to fulfill your booking, for all circumstances,
the cancellation and no-show policy will be applied.
- Bungalow/room availability has been given to us in good faith.
In the event that the resort/hotel or services are not available,
TAF shall endeavor to remedy the case by offering alternative
services. However, TAF shall not be responsible or become liable
in contract or tort for any damage, loss, delay to person or property,
additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly, indirectly
or as a consequence of such issue.
Continued on page 2